The Pelsue All-Weather Multi-Tent is able to attach to a strand, bucket, ladder, pole, or manhole guard with appropriate hardware. The ceiling features specially made solar-blocking material to help protect against heat stress, solar gain, and unwanted light.
- 5-In-1 Tent
- Solar Blocking Top
- Easy Set-Up
- Strand Hardware (63350)
- Clips & D-rings to close off tent
- Solar blocking top
- Heavy-duty frame
- Roll-up sides
- Carrying case
- 200 denier polyester (top)
- 250 denier polyester (sides)
- Urethane coated
- Mildew resistant
- UV protected
- Flame retardant (to CPAI-84 & NFPA701 standards)
- Cast aluminum hubs (6334A)
- Plastic hubs (6334AP)
- Pultruded fiberglass rods
- Double-stitched binding
- Exposed roof seams sealed
- Non-metallic snaps & rings
Dimensions & Weight
- 6334A - Open:3.6'W x 3.6'L x 8'H Folded: 6"D x 3'H Weight: 11 lbs.
- 6334AP - Open: 3.6'W x 3.6'L x 8'H Folded: 6"D x 3'H Weight: 11 lbs.
Don't like the color your tent comes in? The tent fabric can be customized, so you can get the color that fits your needs. The top and bottom can be any combination of the colors below:
*Fabric specifications may vary depending on color selected. Due to different mill runs, these colors are not an exact indication of the actual fabric color.
Need a cable access slot to accomodate splice cases? Add a cable slot to the rear of the tent:
Looking for a ventilation sleeve for the pass-through of vent hoses? Add a ventilation sleeve to the rear of the tent:
Want easier access when the tent is closed off? Pelsue can add a half-moon door on the rear of the tent:
Pelsue is the premire manufacturer of work tents and shelters. Pelsue has been protecting workers from the elements since 1963 and proudly makes all of its tents in Colorado.