The SolarShade® Series work tents from Pelsue are designed with a solar blocking material throughout the interior. The material blocks both solar gain and unwanted light, meaning the tent acts as a shade tree in hot weather. Features a 28-inch rear cable slot to accommodate splice cases.
- Sun & Light Blocking
- Zipper Door
- Rear Cable Slot
- Solar blocking fabric on all sides
- 28" rear cable slot
- Double-sided zibber on cable slot
- Heavy-duty frame for increased resistance
- Roll-up front door with double-sided zippers
- Tie-down cords for exra support
- Oversized mesh black windows on each side of the tent
- 7 stakes and 4 ground loops
- Carrying case
- 200 denier polyester (top)
- Urethane coated
- Mildew resistant
- UV protected
- Flame retardant (to CPAI-84 & NFPA701 standards)
- Cast aluminum hubs
- Pultruded fiberglass rods
- Double-stitched binding
- Exposed roof seams sealed
- Non-metallic snaps & rings
Dimensions & Weight
- 6506FS - Open: 6'W x 6'L x 6.5'H Folded: 6"D x 4.6'H Weight: 20lbs.
- 6508FS - Open: 8'W x 8'L x 6.5'H Folded: 7"D x 5.5'H Weight: 31 lbs.
Don't like the color your tent comes in? The tent fabric can be customized, so you can get the color that fits your needs. The top and bottom can be any combination of the colors below:
*Fabric specifications may vary depending on color selected. Due to different mill runs, these colors are not an exact indication of the actual fabric color.
Need a cable access slot to accomodate splice cases? Add a cable slot to the rear of the tent:
Looking for a ventilation sleeve for the pass-through of vent hoses? Add a ventilation sleeve to the rear of the tent:
Want easier access when the tent is closed off? Pelsue can add a half-moon door on the rear of the tent:
Pelsue is the premire manufacturer of work tents and shelters. Pelsue has been protecting workers from the elements since 1963 and proudly makes all of its tents in Colorado.