The Standard Series Work Tent from Pelsue is designed to be transported easily and deployed quickly. They feature a dual zipper roll-up door for easy entry and exit. Great for a wide variety of jobs where extra functionality is unnecessary.
- Easy set-up
- Zipper Door
- 2 screen windows with roll-up flaps
- 3 tie-down cords through the hub
- Ground flaps
- Heavy-duty frame
- Dual zipper roll-up door
- 7 stakes and 4 ground loops
- Carrying case
- 250 denier polyester
- Urethane coated
- Mildew resistant
- UV protected
- Flame retardant (to CPAI-84 & NFPA701 standards)
- Cast aluminum hubs
- Pultruded fiberglass rods
- Double-stitched binding
- Exposed roof seams sealed
- Non-metallic snaps & rings
Dimensions & Weight
- 6506A - Open: 6'W x 6'L x 6'H Folded: 6"D x 4.5'H Weight: 20lbs.
- 6508A - Open: 8'W x 8'L x 6.5'H Folded: 7"D x 5.5'H Weight: 31 lbs.
- 6510A - Open: 10'W x 10'L x 6.5'H Folded: 8"D x 6.3'H Weight: 34lbs.
- 6514A - Open: 14'W x 14'L x 7'H Folded: 10"D x 10.3'H Weight: 162 lbs.
Don't like the color your tent comes in? The tent fabric can be customized, so you can get the color that fits your needs. The top and bottom can be any combination of the colors below:
*Fabric specifications may vary depending on color selected. Due to different mill runs, these colors are not an exact indication of the actual fabric color.
Need a cable access slot to accomodate splice cases? Add a cable slot to the rear of the tent:
Looking for a ventilation sleeve for the pass-through of vent hoses? Add a ventilation sleeve to the rear of the tent:
Want easier access when the tent is closed off? Pelsue can add a half-moon door on the rear of the tent:
Pelsue is the premire manufacturer of work tents and shelters. Pelsue has been protecting workers from the elements since 1963 and proudly makes all of its tents in Colorado.